Last updated : 26/08/2021
|ENGINEERING DIVISION’S OBJECTIVES
- Ensure that engineering projects are completed as planned.
- Ensure that the fishery infrastructures and facilities are in good and usable conditions.
- Enrich and enhance the knowledge of Officers from the Engineering Division in the relevant engineering field through courses, workshops and seminars.
|DIVISION’S CLIENT CHARTER
- Implementation of projects carried out must be in accordance with the stipulated engineering standards and meet client’s needs.
- Ensure that the existing infrastructure conditions are always in good and safe conditions as well as performing maintenance if necessary.
- Tender and quotation evaluation report for approval of the Tender Board and Quotation Committee Meeting will be completed a week prior to the Committee convenes.
- Receipt of payment for development works/ services via quotation/ tender completed within a 2-day period after receipt of bills/ claims if the conditions are met.
- Willing to provide good vehicle inspection through workshop services selected and tested for performance, which is reviewed from time to time.
- Submit Annual Report of Division ending 31 December every year to the Corporate Planning Division before 15 January of the following year.
- Issue the Division’s Fixed Asset Verification Report to the Administration Division each year before 31 January the following year.