Last updated : 25/08/2020
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI) OF LKIM
- To increase income of RM 300.00/ month to 200 aid recipients under the Fishing Community Poverty Eradication Programme.
- To increase income of RM 300.00/ month to 200 aid recipients under the Azam Tani Programme.
- To upgrade 5 Complexes and Ports to meet international standards.
- To strengthen the Fishermen Housing Programme by setting restoration works on 4,000 houses, construction of 400 houses, 4 fishing settlements and 37 fishing villages for beautification programmes.
- To export 5 entrepreneurial products (level 5) to Asean countries as well as 3 outlets in the importing countries and 3 companies successful in implementing business matching.
- To encourage 70 Fishermen Associations to purchase fish directly from 6,000 fishermen with a total volume of 2,250 mt.
- To build 4 Aquaculture Fish Collection and Distribution Centres involving 4 participants with a total volume of 100 mt.
- To build 20 fishermen markets with an annual sales value of RM 40 million as well as 800 fishermen earning an income of RM 2,000.00 each.
- To develop 50 level 1 and 2 young agropreneurs through the Matching Grant programme.
- To improve the skills and human capital of 658 fishermen through the 21 courses implemented.
- To make the LKIM Complex of Labuan as a Tuna Landing Hub with a landing quantity of 30 mt.
- To prepare the daily needs for 52,000 recipients through the 1Malaysia Fishermen Food Grant Programme (MN1M).
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)